Bridger with his principal.
Bridger with all of his awards.
His American Legion award.
It is a big coin.
I have decided to try to get the blog going again. It is an easy way to keep everyone up to date with Bridger. He had a great awards night at Dean Morgan. on Monday. He ended up getting 4 awards. The student mentor award, presidential academic award (the certificate is signed by President Trump), the science student of the year and the American Legion award. The biggest one was the last one given for the night. It is the most outstanding student. The criteria is all of the things on the back side of the coin, last picture. We were so proud of him.
I just got called from Ginni that Bridger cut himself during cooking class and she had to stitch him up. I will update everyone when I know more. We might have to wrap this kid in bubble wrap.




2 comments:
Absolutely awesome until your last statement. I, too, am very proud of my only grandson. Way to go, Bridger. What a remarkable year except for the knee injury and now the cut. Take care of yourself and heal up. Love you very much.
And good luck to you, Darin, with your upcoming surgery. Safe travels and I hope everything goes well.
By the way. Very glad to see you back in the blog, Ginni. So good to read about the happenings in your family.
Post a Comment